Friday, April 16, 2010

Olive Juice

Friday Friday Friday! AKA vintage fun day here at Annie Banana. Today I am loving everything olive green, and Etsy has no shortage of olive greeny goodness for my vintage amusement. Take a gander at some favorites.


Two-Toned Sabre Typewriter from nerdnest




Floral Table Runner from RubySueVintage




Oval Clip-on Earrings from missvictoriasvintage




Cocktail Party Dress from StelmaDesigns




Glass Footed Dish from harlowmonroevintage



I know olive green doesn't exactly scream 'springtime,' but a girl can't live on pastels alone. What are your favorite colors for spring?

7 comments :

  1. oooh im LOVIN the vintage typewriter!

    Persis
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The typewriter is fantastic! I remember learning keyboarding on something similar.

    Thanks for the include- this is one of my favorite shades of green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need that runner, NOW! haha, olive green is one of the colors im planning to use in my basement so this was really great inspiration to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this type writer reminds me of the one I had growing up...I wonder if my parents still have it! If not, I kinda love this olive green one =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi anie...
    I soooooooooo loved the interpretations of green..beautiful n soothing, not parrot n not sucking dark...but muted and leafy...
    That’s the colour to be this spring:-)
    Otherwise there should be loads of white with beige...so relaxing for the eyes too:-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...