Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lovely Weekend Update

Why hello there! I've been away from the computer more than usual this weekend. I've got a lot of things going on right now with my day jobs, but I've also got some pretty excited changes coming to this blog within the next few days. I don't want to give too much away, but you can expect some design changes very soon, as well as a huge database of some of my favorite tutorials, photos, and blog posts from my favorite pretty sites. I'm really excited about it, and I hope it's something that you all will find useful and fun.


{image: weheartit}


So for now, that's it for me. I've got a lot of work to do! I hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

2 comments :

  1. hi annie! i CAN'T wait for what you have in store for us, especially the tutorials, i LOVE a fun (and easy) tutorial with a beautiful end result! =) i'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the photo above...really beautiful. XO Emily

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...