Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Lovely Blogger List

The other day I read about this really neat list of creative bloggers, The Lovely Blogger List, created by Rachel of Lovely Clusters. I saw it and thought, 'hey, I'm fairly creative and I have a blog.' So here it goes...

A little about me:

My name is Annie. I am a recent college grad currently living in Metro Detroit where I am a freelance writer and photographer for some newspapers. I have a few other jobs, but my passion is art. I love painting, drawing, knitting, sewing, and everything in between. Mostly, I create accessories for kids (i.e. hats that look like cartoon characters), but I also dabble in jewelry making and print designing.



The great thing about what I do is that I can do it anywhere. I take a skein of yarn and some knitting needles pretty much everywhere I go, and this little tomato pin cushion is one of my best friends.



I also tend to carry around my sketchbook, some felt, and even my laptop in case I get blog-inspired on the go.



I'm constantly inspired by so many different people and things. Since discovering the awesome creative community here in blogland a few years ago, I've met a lot of great people and discovered a lot of wonderful blogs and sites. In the non-internet world, I'm very inspired by friends and family who are so supportive of my creative endeavors and are always giving me suggestions for new projects.

And now for some links...

6 comments :

  1. THOSE ARE AMAZINGLY ADORABLE. I want a pig one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a pig one! It's got a curly tail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. annie, i found your blog through the art hermit & love it here! i'm now a follower. best & bloomiest to the beauty bananie! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm dorian! These are all really great pictures. I've just got into knitting myself and I'm trying to teach myself the different types of stitches. I've got the knit and purl down but I'm struggling with increasing and decreasing right now :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooo...I love the art with the hats...
    And also was great knowing u...
    U surely qualify for The Lovely Bloggers list:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute blog!! Found you through The Lovely Blogger List. I've just joined it recently. I'll be back!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...