Thursday, April 29, 2010

Later, Lady

I've said it before - we all have our guilty pleasures. One of mine is definitely American Idol. If you're also a fan, then you probably know that this wacky gal went home last night.


She definitely had some pipes, but I most admired her for her really really courageous wardrobe. I can't say I would ever wear 90% of her getups, but she definitely wore her crazy garments with pride - and you've gotta admire that.

So farewell, Siobhan. I'm sure I'll be seeing you and your Motown jams and cutoff denim vests around the music world.

6 comments :

  1. she rocked the 90's florals like no other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i really love her dress and her shoes! So pretty! Xoxo

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found myself wanting to see what she'd do next but she just sounded horrible on tuesday. ah well life goes on! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, she had a few bad weeks, but at least she was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man i haven't caught up with american idol this season! i usually just watch at the very end to see who the winner is, just so i am in the loop at least hehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved her crazy clothes and hair! But most of all how she pulled off a nose ring, i could never master that one without the dreaded bull look!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...