Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Okay, so I've already done a couple of Easter posts, but I found a few more items I really like, so I'm going share them, just so I can feel a little more festive today :)


Eggs in a Basket Amigurumi Pattern from DeliciousCrochet





Peeps Print from mgenomgeno



Bunny Hop Necklace by itsastitch





Bunny Ears Hat by Wattlebird (hey, who doesn't love a bit of shameless self promotion?)





I hope you're enjoying this holiday, if it's one you choose to celebrate. If you haven't already, make sure you enter my very first giveaway - the deadline is tomorrow!

2 comments :

  1. Happy Easter Annie!! I love the crochetted eggs!! Super cute. Check out my little giveaway if you haven't already.. Ends tomorrow! :)

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...