Monday, April 19, 2010

Current Obsession: Share Some Candy

Every once in awhile, I stumble across a website that causes me to drop whatever I'm doing and browse pretty design work for hours on end. This week, my obsession has been Share Some Candy, a mecca of design awesomeness and other pretty things.

They have typography, illustration, photography, furniture design, and so much more. Seriously, this is like crack to me. Here are just a few of my favorite finds. [all images credited to sharesomecandy.com]









Do you have any website obsessions right now?

6 comments :

  1. wow! thanks for sharing - this looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA, very cool! That chair is soo fun!!

    BTW, I've bestowed The Lovely Blogger Award to you! =) http://www.sandyalamode.com/2010/04/19/i-am-so-honored/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous piccies, I can see that site becoming one of my favourites quite quickly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the use of color! So, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how ace is that chair?!

    Btw I gave you an award :)

    Check it out at http://afenneldesigner.blogspot.com/

    I love love love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...