Friday, April 30, 2010

Blog Re-Vamp

So, as I said earlier in the week, this blog is getting a bit of a new look. It's fairly subtle, but I changed the banner, the color of the background image and some of the accent colors. I also added some swanky new banners to the sidebar. I love designing new blog elements, so this is really fun for me and something that happens fairly often.



But I obviously care what you think too. If you have any suggestions or thoughts on the new (or old) look, just leave me a comment or shoot me an email. I love hearing from you!

I'm still working on that master list of creative and inspiring links (next week - promise!) as well as a new giveaway and editorial calendar for May. I'll be calling for submissions for next month in the next several days, but as always, you can submit anything at any time.

Later, gators!

7 comments :

  1. Looks great! Love the sweet girl in the yellow dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the new look, seems like a lot of us are busy changing things at the mo, I have been too :)

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute header, the image is a bit blur but it works well with what your blog's about

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks just as cool Annie as classy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new design! It looks great! I love the background paper, its subtle and calming too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's adorable! I love to change things up once in awhile..it makes it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The banner is very fitting. Love the new and subtle look. Keeping things light is a good way to go. I'm excited for the giveaway! Let me know when it starts!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...