Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bag Tag Game

Okay, so I've delayed a bit in making this post. After all, Moosette tagged me weeks ago. But I really do enjoy this kind of post, because I believe you can learn a lot about a person by what they keep in their purse. And I'm pretty notorious for keeping my entire life in there.

Now on to the main event...


  • yarn, of course
  • wallet
  • asthma inhaler
  • 5 berry gum
  • Very Irresistible Givenchy lotion
  • antibacterial hand sanitizer
  • pomegranate blackberry POM tea
  • an envelope full of coupons
  • and some $5 sunglasses


I keep a lot more in there, but some of it is junk, some of it is boring, and I just didn't feel like putting you through all that (it's seriously amazing what I can fit into a purse). Oh, and the bag itself is handmade. I bought it from olivetreetextiles. So cute, and it fits all of my crap. Yay!

So now I tag you. Yes, you. If you're reading this and you think it looks like fun to give the internet a little more insight into your everyday life, then you're invited by me to play the bag tag game. 

1 comment :

  1. Oh, this looks like fun! Totally considering myself tagged ;)

    Also, that is a really cute purse.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...