Thursday, March 18, 2010

Words and Tricks: Issue #1

So I blogged before about Words and Tricks, a new literary and fine arts journal that my friend Whitney and I started working on earlier this year. Well, after months of hard work and lots and lots of amazing creative submissions, the first issue has finally graced the internet with its awesome artsy presence.



Click here to check out the issue. There are lots of great poems, short stories, photos, paintings, and a lot more.

We're also currently collecting submissions for the Summer 2010 issue. If you're interested, you can find the submission guidelines here.

Happy Thursday, everyone!

2 comments :

  1. Hey Annie,

    I just downloaded Words and Tricks, it looks fab. Well done :)

    Laura (A Fennel Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I just found me a renaissance woman? Will check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...