Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What I Want Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello, friends. Today is the first What I Want Wednesday of March, so I'm thinking spring. Bright colors, florals, and dresses are really catching my eye this week. My picks should help you get ready for April showers, May flowers, and whatever else springtime has up its sleeves. I cannot wait!

Green Umbrella from ModCloth ($29.99)


Beyond Vintage Sleeveless Dress from Piperlime ($198)




Outdoor Lighting from IKEA ($19.99)




Ceramic Flower Pots from Bed Bath and Beyond ($49.99)




Wild at Heart Raincoat from Marc by Marc Jacobs ($298)





Ballet Flats from Express ($17.70)





What is on your Wednesday wish list?

3 comments :

  1. I love wish lists. yay! And I love that grey dress. Gorgeous. I love lacy girly things.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your Wed Wish List! Espacially the dress and flowered pots! Happy belated birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...