Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What I Want Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter is right around the corner, so this week's What I Want Wednesday is centered around some popular easter mascots - cute little animals (you know the ones!)

Little Lamb by lizzylous

Unfortunately, this little cutie has sold out since I picked him out a couple days ago, but I couldn't resist including him anyway. Maybe he'll come back one day.




Vegan Peeps Soap by ajsweetsoap

Confession: I really don't like Peeps. They're way too sugary for me, but I always eat a few every Easter just to be festive. There's nothing more Easter than Peeps (in my humble opinion). So these soaps are so adorable and festive (and sugar free).




Bunny Pillow by erinflett

You know I had to include a bunny! This pillow is a really great spring touch. The color, the print, the canvas - it all comes together beautifully. Just love it.




I really do love Easter, because it's so reminiscent of childhood - coloring eggs, time with family, decorating the house. That's why all these items brought an instant smile to my face. What items remind you of Easter? 

8 comments :

  1. I love the bunny pillow, so sweet :) And those soaps are awesome, I would never want to use 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Easter is not my favorite holiday... but I am really loving that pillow. It's adorable.

    p.s. Don't forget to enter my Peruvian Feather Earring GIVEAWAY at itssimplelove.blogspot.com

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easter Egg Hunts! We still have them to this day with my hubby's side of the family... one for the little kids.. and for the big kids (adults).. they hide 3 - 4 "Golden" eggs with $50 - $100 bills in them. :)

    I heart Peeps and have to buy them every Easter, but like you I just eat ONE. Just one.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE easter egg hunts. My grandparents used to have one for all of my cousins every year. Their apartment was a mad house! So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say...I'm shamelessly addicted to Peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I saw this post, I thought how funny-I posted What I Want Wednesday yesterday too....it's funny how we come across blogs that have similar titles-posts-blogs....I immediately think someone is copying but learned that people just have good taste and great minds think alike-Don't think I copied u-cause that's not my style and I don't think u copied me-Did ya! J/K- Have a good Day! My girls and I can't wait for Easter;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! I want the little lamb! I want it! :C
    Your blog it's really cool!
    Now I'm your follower, I hope u'll can follow me too on:
    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com . See u soon! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute peeps soap! I think that is so clever! (And beautiful blog btw)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...