Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What I Want Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Wednesday, folks! I hope the weather where you are is as nice as it's been here (in Michigan - go figure!) There are very few times when I actually get to rave about the weather here, so I must celebrate while I can!

That's why this week's What I Want Wednesday is sunshine themed! You already know how much I like yellow. In my mind there's nothing more springy and wonderful. So here are some lovely picks that have helped me get into a sunny mood. I hope they do the same for you!

Fresh Greens Sandals from Anthropologie




Yellow Roses Reed Diffuser from Melrose Fields





Glee Soundtrack from Amazon




Sunshine Pillow Case by Crafts Cafe




Yellow Tube Dress from Target



So that's my list for today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. What sunny items are you wanting this Wednesday?

2 comments :

  1. I actually hate the colour yellow, but those things are pretty cute.

    P.S. You should make a list of things you want that are non-materialistic too. I would love to read that! For example, it's easy to want clothes, or accessories, but you don't see a lot of people wanting world peace, or wanting to minimize global warming.

    Just an idea. Keep on blogging! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i on the other hand have been in love with yellow for quite some time & love Annie's sunny Wednesday collection! Thank you for including my pillow & for brightening up my day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...