Thursday, March 25, 2010

Unique Art Pendants

I'm always looking for unique art for my walls. I can't get enough, and the amazing talent on Etsy never fails to disappoint me. One seller, Unique Art Pendants, does something really neat. She uses pages from old dictionaries as the background for her unique prints. They are so unique and vintage-y (yes, I'm inventing words now). I can't wait until I have a big house with my own library so I can hang these up there. (Hey - I can dream, right?) I think they'd be perfect.






She also has some great jewelry in her shop. Take a look!

2 comments :

  1. I am in love with the peacock print. These would be really stunning grouped on one wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It really is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...