Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Tutorial Tuesday Cop-Out

Okay, I've been really busy this week and I completely overlooked making a fun craft for Tutorial Tuesday. I've gotten so many custom orders recently and I've been focusing my attention there. Plus, I just started a new job and I have a bunch of freelance writing projects I'm working on, so I hope you'll forgive me.

So in lieu of an original tutorial, I'm going to link you to some other tutorials I've shared on my other blog, Wattlebird.













I hope you try out some of these projects and enjoy them. I promise I'll share a new tutorial next week. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

2 comments :

  1. These look great - I love the tote! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...