Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Simple Hair Bow

Hello lovely ladies (and maybe a few gentlemen too?) I hope Tuesday is treating you well. I've got a really lovely tutorial for you today - a simple but so cute hair bow. It is really easy to make and absolutely adorable.



What You'll Need

  • fabric scraps
  • scissors
  • hot glue gun
  • alligator clip



Steps

  • Cut the out a 6" x 1 1/2" piece of fabric and a 4" x 1/2" piece of fabric
  • Fold the 6" piece into thirds (so it should be about 2" long)

  • Take the 4" piece of fabric and begin wrapping it around the middle of the 6" piece
  • Glue it into place
  • Slip the alligator clip in between the two pieces of fabric; glue it into place
  • Let it dry, then enjoy!


Don't forget to enter my very first giveaway (just one entry down), and submit your items/design projects for me to feature this month! Also, I'm doing something a little different for What I Want Wednesday tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

3 comments :

  1. I love making bow hair clips.. but I normally sew them onto bobby pins.. I gotta get me some of those clips. :)

    Cute!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO darn cute! Love the polka dots. Wish I had the DIY skills to recreate it. : )

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...