Monday, March 22, 2010

Pick Your Polaroid

Last week I mentioned my love for Polaroid photos. Now I've discovered a Polaroid photo contest through Blur Magazine that has some really awesome finds.

Unfortunately, these photos have to be actual Polaroids and not digitally altered ones - and I discovered a little too late about the contest. But there are some really neat photos on the voting page. I encourage you to all check them out. I had a really hard time choosing a favorite. But I'm really wishing for summer right now, so I voted for this one:


I have sunglasses just like those. Now I can't wait for the sun to make its triumphant return.

2 comments :

  1. It's such a happy day for Polaroid! Did you see the new film at The Impossible Project site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't (until you mentioned it). Certainly is a good day for Polaroid!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...