Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Month of Bananas

So today marks the end of my first month with this blog. I've really really enjoyed designing, writing, taking photos, and sharing all of it with you. I want to thank all of you who visit, follow, and comment on this blog. You've made it so fun for me and I hope you continue to stop by and hang out with me, internet-style.

I always love to hear your suggestions for topics, shops to feature, or anything else you can think of. Just leave a comment or send me an email at anne.pilon@gmail.com.

Oh, and I'm now more than half way to 100 followers, which means a giveaway is somewhere in the future ;)

3 comments :

  1. really, just one month of blogging? your blogs looks like it's been around for awhile, love all the touches of yellow, can't say I have any new things to recommend but it's always interesting to see what'll post next

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! you've done a beautiful job designing it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...