Monday, March 15, 2010

Lovely Weekend R2D2

Oh my! This weekend just flew by, and I didn't even have time to do a Lovely Weekend post. As I said before, I've been working on a few custom orders, and here's one I really really like.



Yes, that's a stuffed R2D2. It took me a couple of weeks to crochet the body and all the details, but he came out a lot better than I expected. I still have a few little finishing touches to do, but I'm so so so happy with it. I'm going to make a C3PO next, I think.

7 comments :

  1. That is so super cute!! You're so talented!! I love it.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, this is adorable! what a fun project :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!
    love that i've found your blog today, it's really fun! you are a master of crochet!
    i'm uber impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i can never imagine even designing one of those - never mind making it!
    talent!
    your blog and your shop are so adorable!
    i'm following for sure.
    so glad i found your blog!

    love&light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any chance you'd be willing to share the pattern? Your R2D2 is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...