Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lovely Weekend Craft Fair

Happy weekend, folks. It's been a busy one for me (in a good way). I participated in a craft show yesterday for a local music club. It was a lot of fun - I sold a few hats and got to meet a few fantastic people. Here are some shots of my table.













Luke likes to model my baby-sized hats sometimes. I think this is a pretty good look for him. Anyway, it was a pretty last minute decision on my part, so I wasn't as prepared as I would have liked to be, but I'm still pleased with how it turned out.

In other weekend news:

I'm having a fundraiser today for the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk. I don't expect you to go, since you probably live somewhere that's - well - not here. But you can check out my fundraising page here - if you're feeling charitable, I need a kickstart to my fundraising efforts.

And yesterday I watched the Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring for the first time ever. Yes, ever. I had wanted to read the books before I saw the movies, and I finally made my way through the first book (sooooooo slooooooww). The second one seems so much better already. I really enjoyed the movie though.

I also won this AMAZING giveaway from Miss Makes A Lot! I am so completely excited.


I hope you're all having a fun-filled weekend too!

5 comments :

  1. I love baby sized hats for my kids!!Soo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the cutest stuff! I can't wait until your blog reaches 100 followers so you can do a giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! i cant wait to participate in my first craft fair this summer. and im sending your package out this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Kermit hat is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...