So what's in this box-o-neat-stuff?
I tried to include a pretty good variety of things that I believe exemplify what this blog is all about.
(okay, so it's really in a basket, but box has a nicer ring to it)
- a pair of yarn ball earrings
- a flower pin
- a bright orange clutch purse
- an embellished belt
- a skein bright yellow crochet thread
- a few fabric samples
- a brassy vintage-inspired necklace
I want to win the box-o-neat-stuff! How do I enter?!
It's simple. For one entry, you must be a follower of this blog and leave a comment on this post. You can enter multiple times by doing any or all of the things listed below. You must leave an additional comment for every entry.
- Follow me on Twitter (@AnnieHP), and include your twitter username in your comment.
- Tweet about this giveaway and include the link in your comment.
- Become a fan of Wattlebird on Facebook (http://facebook.com/wattlebirddesigns/)
- Mention this giveaway (include a link) in a blog post.
- Post my blog banner on your blog's sidebar.
This giveaway will close at Noon on Monday, April 5. A winner will be selected using random.org, and the box-o-neat-stuff will be mailed within the week. Good luck!!!!
Disclaimer: The basket is not included in the giveaway - it's just for display purposes. Sorry :(