Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Pi Day!

That's right arithmetic nerds, today is my favorite holiday of the year! Pi Day, the day that celebrates the obscure number you use to find the circumference of a circle and some other fun math stuff. I'm not sure where my obsession with pi comes from, but for some reason I've always been intrigued by it. I try to memorize more digits than any non-math major should.

3.1415926535 - that's what I know off the top of my head. It doesn't look like much, but please consider the fact that I went to art school.

Anyway, I'd like to celebrate this awesome day by making some pie, like this one.


I think you all should celebrate with some pie as well. Have a lovely pi day!

2 comments :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...