Friday, March 26, 2010

Fun With Feathers

A couple of weeks ago, I blogged some of my favorite vintage flapper dresses. At the time, I had forgotten about an event my local museum holds every year - a spring speakeasy. It is so much fun. Everyone gets dressed up and drinks and dances (and there's even a fake police raid). So I ended up buying one of the dresses I blogged about - not telling which one! I also bought a cute little feathered hairpiece to match. I'm so happy with my outfit, but it was a really difficult decision - there are so many great vintage choices out there. So I decided I had to make a post about all the other great pieces out there.

P.S. Scroll down to the bottom of this post for a special offer!


Black and Blue Headband with Pearls from vintagespotlight ($40)





Fabric and Feather Headband from tharpstout ($12)




Feather Hat Fascinator from bloomstreetvintage ($18)





Royal Blue Velvet Headpiece from TimeWarp ($15)





Peacock Headband from LovMely



This beautiful headband has sold out since I picked it out a few days ago. (Can't say I'm surprised - just look at it!) But LovMely was kind enough to offer a 15% discount at her shop for people referred from this blog! You must use the code: wattlebird. So nice of her! I hope a couple of you would like to take advantage - that's a very good deal, and all the pieces are beautiful.

4 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh those are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love feathers! the peacock colors are so fabulous :)
    have a great weekend, your package should be arriving soon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these are all so stunning. The perfect accessories to perk me up on a bad hair day : )
    XO Katie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...