Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Few Secrets

When I was in sixth grade, my mom was a phone-a-friend lifeline on 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' Yes, she got the answer right. No, I don't remember what the question was, and I don't know if she got any money out of the deal. Both of my parents are full of trivial knowledge and I hope to one day inherit that gift.



I'm named Annie partially because of 'Annie's Song' by John Denver.



Chelsea Handler is one of my idols. (As is Chuy)



My boyfriend and I are both obsessed with Harry Potter, and that's the only thing we have in common. (I'm dressed as Tonks in this picture - we're at the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince).



I'm 21 years old, but I'd rather sit at home with a cup of tea than go out and get trashed with you (most nights).



I need to go to rehab for Law and Order addiction. (SVU is my favorite)



I know how to play Magic: The Gathering (but I'm not very good at it)



I drive a station wagon. It's name is Sven.




I'm allergic to peanuts, but not peanut butter. No doctor has ever been able to explain to me how that is possible. My mom is the same way.




I'm from the Metro Detroit. When I tell this to people, they usually look at me like I'm tough shit. I'm not, but thanks anyway. And no, I've never been shot. And yes, someone did ask me that before.




This post was inspired by this post over at A Beautiful Mess. If you've got a few secrets of your own, blog them and keep the chain going. It's fun, I promise.

2 comments :

  1. Great post. I don't think I can add insight to your peanut mystery, but if you ever get a chance to come to New York, there is a decent chance you can watch SVU being filmed downtown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun little sercrets! :) Thanks for sharing... I think I'll post something like this soon. :)

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...