Saturday, March 27, 2010

April Call for Submissions

April is right around the corner, and I'm looking for some submissions from all of you to fill in some of the posts for the month. I created this handy-dandy submission guidelines page, so you can have an idea of what I'm looking for with each submission.

Here are some of the themes I'll be specifically looking for this month:
  • April Fools - anything humorous or ironic
  • Easter - bunnies, eggs, pastels, baskets
  • April Showers - umbrellas, raindrops, clouds, rainbows
  • Arbor Day - trees, greens, nature
  • Autism Awareness Month - any shops raising money or awareness to autism issues, or any artist with a personal connection to autism



Just to reiterate some of the info on the guidelines page, submissions may include individual craft projects, Etsy shops (handmade, vintage, or supplies), home decor, design, or art in pretty much any form. You are welcome to send me submissions that don't fall into one of the themes listed above, but these are the ones I know I will be covering in the next month. Please email me if you'd like to submit anything. I hope to hear from some of you soon!

1 comment :

  1. lovely themes for April. I will definitely stop by.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...