Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What I Want Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hola! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday morning. I've been working on several different projects, but I've got my cup of coffee in hand so life is good. Here is my weekly list of things I'm in love with at the moment.

1. Antique Book Cover for Macbook from BookBook



2. French Terry Blazer from Urban Outfitters



3. Wig Pillowcases from ThreeHeart


4. Birdcut Sideboard from Anthropologie


5. Earl Grey Tea Shea Butter Soap from SweetPetula


6. Penguin Postcards from Amazon



7. Bloom Comforter Set from Dwell Studio for Target 



What items are you loving this week?

2 comments :

  1. OOh that is such a great list! I love that sideboard. All that woodwork makes me wish I had a jigsaw!

    I'm obsessed with the Marais USA SS10 shoe line. The new looks should be up on their site in March and I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks! The wig pillowcase covers are so adorable and I love the antique book cover - great idea!!
    whimsicalvintage.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...