Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What I Want Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello internet! I'm currently up to my eyeballs in snow, so I can't think of a better way to spend my Wednesday morning than shopping around for things I can't buy but would someday like to own.

1. Recycled Enter Key Doormat from GreenGrassDesign
2. Minimalist Star Wars Planet Posters by Justin Van Genderen



3. Newspaper Yarn by Studio Greetje Van Tiem



4. IKEA Blue Bag Dress by Better Than Living



5. Sweet and Sour Chicken - recipe from Simply Recipes



6. Picnic Dress by MakeMeADress



7. B is for Bowie Keyboard Sticker Set by Christopher Monro DeLorenzo


According to J.K. Rowling, seven is the most powerful magical number, so that seems like a good place to call it quits. What are some of the items you're pining for this week?

3 comments :

  1. Thank you for following my blog. =)
    Also, sorry to hear that you have so much snow. Hope it all melts away quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, that dress! That one's my fave. This week I am pining for non-frumpy leather boots, just the right shade of brown, with the perfect buckle. So tough to find!

    Kristina
    Sweetfern Handmade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, lilymom, I hope so too. =]

    And I agree that those boots are difficult to come by. Everything is a little too flashy or a little too frumpy for my taste. Good luck finding them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...