Friday, February 12, 2010

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Time for some vintage fun! Today I'm loving these Sgt. Pepper/Military style jackets.

1. 1960's Trench Coat from FashionGoRound

This cream colored, double breasted trench is one of my favorites. I love the brown details and the faux belt in the back.





2. Cropped Navy Blue Jacket from cherrybloomvintage ($15)

This navy blue jacket with satin and gold details is not only unique but also quite a bargain. I might even buy it myself... okay, I bought it.





3. YSL Sandalwood Wool Jacket from PranceAndSwagger ($450)

This YSL jacket has never been worn and actually still has the original tags. I love the puffed sleeves and the toggles. So original and unique.




4. Military Style Boyfriend Blazer by twostringjane ($65)

This sleek vintage blazer is made of embossed black fabric and hand studded with gold studs. What a neat way to add some flare to a piece? 




5. Russian Peasant Style Velvet Jacket from sillyrabbitvintage ($36)

This black velvet cropped jacket has lots of gold trim detail - a basic design, but still eye-catching - very 80's.



6. Velvet and Sequins Military Style Jacket from alternativevintage ($80)

Black velvet, gold buttons, a unique fit, sequined accents - what more could a girl want?



What vintage pieces are on your wishlist this week?

2 comments :

  1. great finds! I really like the trench coat at the top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It's one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...