Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lovely Weekend Illustrations

Hello lovelies! I hope your weekend has been a good one.

So I spend a lot of time knitting and sewing, and I love it, but it's nice to get back to drawing once in awhile. I forget how fun it is! This week I just started out with two quick doodles, then I uploaded them and messed around with them on the computer for awhile. Here are a few of my favorites.











I'm contemplating making a few of them into prints. Do you have a favorite that you'd like to see?

Oh, and how was your weekend?!

3 comments :

  1. These are just too cute! I think the 1st and 4th are my fav's. It's a very cold weekend where I am so I opted to stay in and experiment in my kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're charming, I like the last one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun doodles. :) I love crafty/artsy/creative women (and men too)!! You rock.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...