Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lovely Weekend Hats

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having (or had, since it's now after 9 PM on Sunday night) a wonderful weekend. I know I did. I spent most of my time over at my boyfriend's new house, ripping up some carpet and helping with other random remodeling projects.

But I did manage to set aside a few minutes to work on these kids' hats. I shared the tutorial for this monster hat on Tuesday, and now I've listed it here in my Etsy shop.



I also finished up this penguin hat


and this monkey hat.


Both of those should be up on Etsy within a day or two. I'm currently working on finishing a Scooby Doo and Spongebob Squarepants. So keep checking out Wattlebird on Etsy for some neat creations.

Now I'm done talking about myself. What did you make or do this weekend?

3 comments :

  1. Oh, that pink monster hat is just too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the monster hat!
    L x
    http://www.fashionlooksnorth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...