Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lovely Weekend Bows

Hello blog world! I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. I know I am. I did a little antiquing, a little relaxing, and a little watching the Olympics in Vancouver. I also spent some time creating some new designs. I've been loving bows lately for some reason, so I knit a bunch of them with chunky wool yarn, and I got some lovely hair accessories, a hat and a scarf out of the deal.

The hair bows I made are really simple but I think they're pretty cute. I made a few different colors - here's the purple one on Etsy.


They can be worn a few different ways - on the side like this brown one.

Or in the back like this teal one.


And here's the mustard yellow scarf and hat set. I love that oversized bow on the hat. It might be a little too much for most people, but if you think you can pull it off, it's available here. (And the mini-scarf is available here.)


And now I'm done talking about myself. Did you do anything exciting this weekend?

2 comments :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...