Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is it spring yet?

Half the country is covered in snow, and I know the Winter Olympic Games are about to start, but all I can think about today is green grass, sunshine and flowers. I wish spring would just hurry up so I can stop tucking my jeans into my boots and tromping through gray slush every time I venture outside.

One more reason I'm praying for an early spring: floral dresses. Yep, I can't wait to get my hands on some of these beauties.

  1. Livia Floral Dress - Delias.com ($45)
  2. Delia's Garden Dress - adorevintage.com ($110)
  3. H&M Dress Green and Flowers - shop.hm.com
  4. Tibi Dahlia Printed Silk Dress - net-a-porter.com ($345)
  5. Red Casual Dress - forever21.com ($25)
I love all of them. All I need now is some 65 degree weather and a cute pair of ballet flats. For now, though, I suppose I have to deal with this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...