Friday, February 26, 2010

If I were a...


Here's a fun little game I came across while perusing some neat blogs. Pretty simple - the start of the sentences are in gray and my answers are in orange. So if you're interested in learning a bit more about me (in the form of finding out what kind of inanimate objects, etc. I would be), I think this is pretty cool.

(Do you like my Pikachu hat?)


If I were a month, I’d be April.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Sunday.
If I were a time of day, I’d be 4 PM.
If I were a planet, I’d be Saturn.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be an otter.
If I were a direction, I’d be East.
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be an antique sewing machine table.
If I were a liquid, I’d be chai tea.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a ruby.
If I were a tree, I’d be a bonsai tree.
If I were a tool, I’d be a tape measure.
If I were a flower, I’d be a daisy.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be 65 degrees and sunny scattered showers.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a kazoo.
If I were a color, I’d be yellow.
If I were an emotion, I’d be happiness.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a clementine.
If I were a sound, I’d be a Motown jam.
If I were an element, I’d be helium.
If I were a car, I’d be a classic muscle car.
If I were a food, I’d be string cheese.
If I were a place, I’d be a park in the middle of a big city.
If I were a material, I’d be wool.
If I were a taste, I’d taste like coffee.
If I were a scent, I’d be coffee.
If I were an animal, I’d be a wattlebird (extra credit for someone who can name what that is a reference to).
If I were an object, I’d be an abstract painting.
If I were a body part, I’d be an elbow.
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a sly smile.
If I were a song, I’d be "The Only Living Boy in New York" by Simon and Garfunkel.
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be ballet flats one day and Chuck Taylors the next.

4 comments :

  1. omigod..i looooove you pikachu hat!!! so cute!!!! and you definitley look adorable too! :)

    thanks for the follow. do you mind if i grab this post of yours?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...