Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy February 14!

I've never been a huge fan of Valentines Day, mainly because of the overuse of pink frills and hearts and all things mushy. I also feels like it makes those without a significant other feel a little left out. But in my world, Valentines Day isn't just about sharing a romantic dinner with your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife. It's about love in all of its forms, so this year I'm sharing my Valentines Day with all of you reading this.

In the spirit of elementary school Valentines (remember when you had to bring a small cards for everyone in your class and pass them out), I'm giving each of you these Valentines, which are basically just doodles, but it's the thought that counts, right?


The original idea was to make actual cards with text and everything, but I couldn't think of anything clever, so I left them blank and you can just fill in the blank with whatever you like!


Today is also the beginning of the Chinese New Year - and it's the year of the tiger! So I also have a tiger doodle to share with you as well.



That's all for now. Happy February 14, folks!

2 comments :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...