Saturday, February 27, 2010

Coming Attractions

A few months ago, a few friends and I got together and started an online literary and fine arts publication called Words and Tricks. We've worked really hard to gather submissions, edit them, and put them together into a really neat package for your artsy enjoyment. Now, it's almost time for the launch of the very first issue!


I'm so incredibly excited. I'm so happy with all the awesome submissions we received. Everyone who submitted is so talented and I'm so glad they shared their artwork. I might even speak with some of the artists and/or editors here in the coming weeks to give you an inside look at Words and Tricks!

The issue will be released on March 15, and I'll be sure to link it up here so you all can check it out. Words and Tricks is a quarterly publication, so the next issue will be released in the summer. But we accept submissions all year long, so if you have some art, writing, videos, music or anything else that you think is creative and would like to share with the world, please submit. I'd love to see your wonderful works of art.

2 comments :

  1. I'm really excited to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I can't wait to read it! I may even submit something...if I can find the nerve :)

    Congrats -- this really is cool!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...