Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Be Happy Now!

This morning, while browsing Etsy in a desperate attempt to delay getting out of bed, I came across this wonderfully whimsical shop. Be Happy Now sells these adorable illustrations and prints that just instantly brought a smile to my face (so she picked an appropriate name for her shop!)

So I'm going to stop writing now and just let you enjoy the artwork. If you like what you see, she has so much more available in her shop (all the way from Tel Aviv!) Please visit and don't forget to Be Happy Now!












5 comments :

  1. I know! I had a hard time choosing which ones to put up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice find, I like them all

    & just want to say hello and thanks for following my blog, the memory of rain

    I made myself a follower of yours

    have a wonderful wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...